- Derby and Derbyshire Local Contacts
For information on other providers in Derbyshire please visit http://www.hardwickccg.nhs.uk/emotional-wellbeing/
- Nottingham City Local Resources
- Carers Federation – Help for people who are carers 0115 962 9369
- First steps – Help and support for Nottingham students with eating disorder or difficulty 01332 367 571 email@example.com
- Framework – Helps 16+ with homelessness Central point of access 0800 0556184 Nottingham 01158 417711
- Harmless – Telephone helpline helping others who self harm 01159 348445
- ISAS (Incest & Sexual Abuse Survivors) – Support and advice for 16+ for men and woman 01158 240314
- Last Orders – Helps and provides a range of alcohol services to adults regardless of severity 01159 709590
- MIND – Gives help & Support for service users with Mental Health issues 0300 1233393
- NCVS (Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service) – Helps and supports volunteers 01159 348400
- Nightline – Helpline for students 01159 514985
- Nottingham City Council – website with links for: Benefits, Council Tax; Domestic Violence; Emergencies; Legal Advice; Welfare Rights and Money Advice
- Nottingham Drug and Alcohol Action Team – help and support with substance misuse 0115 941 8964
- Nottingham Lesbian and Gay Service – 0115 934 84 85
- Nottingham Rape Crisis Centre – Telephone helpline Mon & Tues 4pm – 7.30pm, Fri & Sat 10am – 1pm 01159 410440
- Nottingham Refugee Forum – Voluntary organisation working with Asylum Seekers 01159 601230
- Nottingham Sexual Assault Referral Centre – Advice and support for service users who have experienced rape / sexual assault 0845 600158
- R.I.N (Recovery in Nottingham) – Provides support for problematic substance mis-use overseen by a consultant 0300 300 2200
- Samaritans – National Helpline: 116123 Nottingham no: 01159 411111 Telephone Helpline national line open 24hrs Nottingham No. open 9am till 9:30pm mon-fri & 9am-1:30pm sat-sun
- Victim Support – Telephone support 01158 445025
- WAIS (Woman’s Aide Integrated Services) – Domestic Violence telephone helpline 0808 800340
- Wellbeing + – Provides support for people with mental health issues 0115 924 802
- Nottinghamshire Local Resources
- Age UK – To enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of all older people 0115 844 0011
- Base 51 – Supporting young people 12-25 years 0115 952 5040
- British Red Cross – Helping refugees and asylum seekers access essential services and adapt to life in a new country. 0115 850 5940
- Carers Hub – Supporting Carers in the community and in health settings 0115 824 8824
- Change/Grow/Live – Help and support with substance misuse 0115 896 0798
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Free confidential impartial advice on finances, debt, benefit, housing or employment problems. 0844 499 4194
- Cruse Bereavement Care – Offering support after bereavement 01623 404554
- Framework – Charity dedicated to helping homeless people 0115 841 7711
- Freed Beeches – Eating Disorders Service 01909479 922
- HIV & AIDS – Nottinghamshire County Council Offering advice and support for people diagnosed with HIV and AIDS, and their carers 0300 500 8080
- Nottinghamshire County Council – Benefits, Council Tax; Domestic Violence; Emergencies; Legal Advice; Welfare Rights and Money Advice 0300 500 8080
- Nottinghamshire Carers Hub – Help for people who are carers 0115 8248 824
- Nottinghamshire Lesbian and Gay Service – Providing information & Support 0115 934 84 85
- NRCC (Nottinghamshire Rape Crisis Centre) – Supporting both male and female survivors (aged 13+) of rape, sexual assault and childhood sexual abuse. 0115 9410 440
- Positive – Helping people with mental health problems complicated by deaf issues and identities. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 985 9894
- Talk to FRANK – Provides young people with the facts about drug use so they can make informed choices. 0800 77 66 00
- Victim Support – Supporting people affected by crime or traumatic events 08 08 16 89 111
- WAIS (Women’s Aide Integrated Services) – For Women suffering Domestic Violence 24hr Helpline 0808 800 0340
- YMCA – Helping single homeless people aged 18 and over. 0115 837 1871
- Emergency Help Links
- Samaritans – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tel: 08457 90 90 90
- NHS Choices – dial 111
- RAPE CRISIS – Offers support to victims of sexual assault:
– Derbyshire helpline number 01332 372 545
– Nottinghamshire helpline number 0115 941 0440
- Transport Links
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies– The BABCP is a multi-disciplinary interest group for people involved in the practice and theory of behavioural and cognitive psychotherapy. All general enquiries should be made by email to email@example.com.
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy – The BACP’s website offers a directory of private counsellors and counselling organisations as well as lots of information about counselling in general. Tel: 0870 443 5252
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Free information and advice service on legal, money and other practical problems.
- Get Self Help – A website based on CBT techniques and information. It has a wide range of downloadable worksheets, lots of information on a range of disorders.
- Living Life to the Full – A free online CBT interactive programme for anxiety and depression.
- Mental Health Foundation – A useful website for information and support.
- Mood Gym – A useful anxiety and depression resource – tailored particularly for young people (16-25yrs)
- Moodjuice – Moodjuice offers information and advice to those experiencing troublesome thoughts, feelings and actions. From the site you are able to print off various self-help guides covering conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress, panic and sleep problems.
- No More Panic – No More Panic provides information for suffers and carers of people with Panic, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. It aims to provide information, support and advice. There is information on the website alongside a chat forum.
- Derbyshire NHS – A NHS website that has a number of useful self-help leaflets.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists – Fact sheets on a wide range of mental health problems.
- The Centre for Clinical Interventions (CCI) – CCI offers a clinical service for adults suffering from anxiety, mood and eating disorders.
- Triumph Over Phobias – A charity set up for people who suffer from phobias and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Mental Health Forum – Friendly online place for discussion, help and support with mental health issues.
Assessment Patient Experience Questionnaire
Treatment Patient Experience Questionnaire
Session Questionnaire (Measures)
5 Areas Model
Relaxation Tracks 1-5
Relaxation Audio Track One: Abdominal Breathing
Listen – Track 1: Abdominal breathing
Download – Track 1: Abdominal breathing
Relaxation Audio Track Two: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Listen – Track 2: Progressive muscle relaxation
Download – Track Two: Progressive muscle relaxation
Relaxation Audio Track Three: Relaxation Without Tension
Listen – Track Three: Relaxation without tension
Download – Track Three: Relaxation without tension
Relaxation Audio Track Four: Cue Controlled Relaxation (focusing on specific tension spots)
Listen – Track Four: Cue controlled relaxation
Download – Track Four: Cue controlled relaxation
Relaxation Audio Track Five: Visualisation
Listen – Track Five: Visualisation
Download – Track Five: Visualisation
- Employment Support
Click here to download Trent PTS Employment Support Leaflet